• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen tool not working properly

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated Photoshop to v23.01 yesterday. When I try to use the Pen Tool it sometimes puts the nodes in but doesn't create a linking line. I can drag and create a line but not see my straight line or see to close a pth. I have closed everything and re-started my PC but the error still there. I need to report this to Adobe but this is the only feedback area I can find. I have been using Photoshop for work for 15 years and use the Pen Tool mulitple times in a day. I need this tool to work properly to be able to do my job. I reinstalled the version previous to the update and the Pen Tool seems to work fine and as intended. If Adobe monitors this PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, on a side note, since the update my photoshop runs way slower. It takes forever switch between the magic wand tools with the update to the object select tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! Thank you!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As in yes that fixed the problem and no its not happening anymore. Thank you. I got so excited that it fixed the problem I just reacted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines