• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen Tool Woes (need refresh to show control points)

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure you must be aware of this problem but I can't find another foirum to complain to. I have been using photoshop since 'Photoshop 2' (more year ago than I care to remember) and the pen tool has always been one of the major tools I use. The Pen tool isn't working as it should and its been like it for some time. When is this going to be fixed? In the unlikely event that you don't know about this; when clicking points/vectors on a pen tool curve or straight line the pen tool points/vectors disappear until you either refresh the page by moving the image or enlarging/reducing the image, which is a massive pain. In additon if you wish to move a point, again it doesn't reflect the movement until the file is refreshed! when will this be fixed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have split your reply to your own thread, as it did piggy back a "how to post a bug report thread".

That said, it is unfortunate you did not read the messages contained in said thread, as you did not provide the requested information: your Ps version number, your operating system, a screen capture of the issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines