• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Perspective warp

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I presume thereis an issue with perspective warp in PS 2021. As I cant get it working, it might be me but can anyone help or advise.

Thank You.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What version of Photoshop are you using?

Perspective warp was broken in version 22.3 but fixed in version 22.4. The current version, which still works correctly, is version 22.5.1

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I feel daft for admitting this, but it was only this week that I realised you can have three faces with PW.  I use it quite a lot to match perspective when compositing new image elements, but have always assumed two faces was the limit.  It works WAY better with three.  What's that saying?  'There is no 'i' in assume.' or is it 'No 'e' in team.' except there _is_ an e in team.  I'll get my coat. 😞

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines