Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Perte des Actions PS

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'avais quelques scripts (ou actions ?) que j'utilisais souvent. Photoshop (21.1.3) a planté à cause d'une saturation de disque (il reste quand meme 35Go mais ça ne lui suffit pas ....) Mes préférences et mes actions ont été restaurées par défaut, mes actions custom ont disparu, impossible de retrouver quoi que ce soit. J'ai des sauvegardes Time Machine en permanence (Je suis sur Mac OS 10.14.4) Est-ce que j'ai espoir de trouver ça quelque part ? Merci beaucoup par avance

Jocelyn

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. You can certainly find the older Photoshop settings under time machine back up. Once you go to the time machine backup:

• Go to Users/[user name]/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop 2021 Settings folder.
  • Simply copy this folder to the desktop location.
  • After that, you can copy all the settings from the settings folder and replace them with the actual default settings which you have in Photoshop 2021 setting folder outside the backup.

Once you replace the settings launch Photoshop and you should see all older settings are back in Photoshop.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! Thank you for the very quick answer, I may have a larger problem since I can't find that settings folder ...
I tried to research it but can't find it. I'll redo my scripts then ... Thank you again, have a nice day

Jocelyn5EEC_0-1648830751931.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Les actions qui ne sont pas enregistrées ne sont pas dans le dossier Settings mais sont stockées dans Utilisateurs > Toi > Bibilothèque > Adobe Photoshop (+ la version) Settings > Actions Palette. psp

Restaure ce fichier depuis Time machine avant la cata et tu devrais retrouver tes actions

Capture d’écran 2022-04-01 à 18.06.56.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci pour la réponse très rapide, je dois avoir un problème plus large, je ne trouve même pas ma bibliothèque ... (voir photo) et la recherche de fichiers ne me donne rien.

Je vais refaire mes scripts, je crois que ça ira aussi vite. Merci encore en tout cas, une bonne soirée à vous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certainly actions, not scripts that are something more complex, but quite often I meet on this forum French users call them so when thinking of actions. Someone explained it, but I don't remember what's the reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Actions then, I tend to mix both terms. I think "script" was formerly used as "action" in french user interface. But we're definitly talking about actions here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines