• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo EXIF (keep camera, aperture, speed, focal length and ISO info and erase the rest)

Participant ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Is there any way to edit the EXIF of a photo in Photoshop, leaving only the data like the attached image and erase everything else?
I have a gallery on Flickr and when I click on the 'show exif' option, it just doesn't say how many times I peed while editing the photo 🙂
Thank you in advance.EXIF.jpg

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not aware of an option in either Photoshop or Bridge. My usual recommendation for those wishing to have such fine control of what info to include and exclude is to use ExifTool. I can help with the required code to run to process your files if you are willing to use a command-line interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephen.
I had already been told about this software but it seems a bit too complicated for something that should be simpler. I'm always a bit reluctant to install software to do just one very specific thing.
Just by looking at the page, at the instructions and recommendations, I immediately lose the desire to install the program :)))
Nonetheless, I’m extremely grateful for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be done though a script in Bridge, but I'm not very good at figuring out the proper namespace and code for that. I'm sure others here know more than I do. I think basically it would be a matter of copying a file's camera data, the deleting the exif, then creating a new exif and copying in the camera data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chuck,
Just like me. Scripts and code are not my cup of tea 🙂
Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines