Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

photopaper profiles

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i get photopaper profiles in Lightroom or photoshop?
How can i get Canon's studio pro pint in both? I downloaded it from canon but it wont install in both, im on a mac.

Regards

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ICC profiles are part of the operating system, not a part of any particular software. Canon does have an installation guide. Please refer to https://www.canon.com.cy/printers/inkjet/pixma/software/icc-profiles/#:~:text=Install%20the%20profil....

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. Thank you much for the help. Lots of "shady things" for a beginner. Like why cant i install canon pro printer studio in photoshop while it works in lightroom cls? Canon doesn't understand it eighter.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines