• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos qui "clignotent" sous photoshop CC

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depuis la dernière MAJ (avant-hier) je ne peux plus retoucher mes photos (sous Mac), elles "sautent", elles clignotent, impossible de poser la souris dessus ! Quand j'approche la souris un morceau de la photo disparait et devient grise. Ensuite ça clignote. 
Je m'arrache les cheveux, j'ai re-démarré 10 fois, rien à faire...
Des idées ?
Merci 🙂 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

You need to enable it, as in put a check mark in it and don't forget to restart Photoshop

2022-10-31 14_33_34-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try enabling this option in preferences and restarting Photoshop to see if it helps

2022-10-28 17_59_15-Preferences.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help, but where do you find this option?...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I found it, it was already deactivated! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to enable it, as in put a check mark in it and don't forget to restart Photoshop

2022-10-31 14_33_34-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok sorry for the misunderstanding. I activated it and reboot PS + the computer. First it was worse (photos cut in 10 parts like a puzzle) but it seems to be stable now... The photo is back  normal... Thanks a lot for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For those who have this flickering problem when selecting an image on windows 10, this trick worked very well for me and solved all my problems, I'm on windows 10, photoshop 24.0.1 (GPU Nvidia 3070ti + CPU Intel 13700KF).
Thank you for taking the time to fix this, I was going crazy with this, I searched for several days, obviously disabling my GPU in the "performance" tab also solved this problem, but I was able reactivated it thanks to this trick. I hope Adobe will fix this problem soon. Ty for your help again 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines