Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photosho crashing while using subject selection

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I downloaded and installed Photoshop 23.3.2 on a  freshly formatted Windows 10 Home edition laptop.

I tried to follow the example  given below to learn about subject selection. I downloaded and used the example files to follow the steps given and that resulted in Photoshop crash, each time I tried. 

Example : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/how-to/select-subject-one-click.html?playlist=/services/playlis...

Can you please help ?

-- 

Thanks

Rajarshi Haldar

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @rajarshih35723908, sorry to hear this. Thank you for submitting the crash report, this will help the team with your issue.

A system crash usually means a low level failure such as a driver (bad video card driver, etc), failing hardware (hard disk, video card, etc.) or damaged OS installation. Are all your video drivers up to date? Please make sure and the let us know if the same thing happens.

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply. 

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines