Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop étrange freeze

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour !

J'ai un soucis avec Photoshop. J'utilise photoshop et au bout d'un moment, ça plante. Le logiciel continue de tourner mais par en cacahuète. J'ai une gtx 1050, sur un ordi portable assez vieux.. (au moins 6 ou 7ans) J'ai également quelques fois des blue screen en rapport avec ma carte graphique.

Pensez vous que mon ordi est vieux et chauffe trop? Il ne ventile pas trop, j'ai déjà retiré la poussière il ya un an.

Ou que la carte Graphique commence à fatiguer ?

J'ai essayé avec toutes les versions de photoshop. Réinstaller plusieurs fois PS et les pilotes de ma CG. Mon disque dur C ssd sur lequel est installé PS a 20go de libre. Est-ce déjà arrivé à quelqu'un ? Screen de ma panne en pj et également mes paramètres graphiques ps 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Antoine28973948dp8i First you do not have enough room on your HD to effectively run Photoshop. You are locking up due to lack of HD space. Try freeing up at least 100GB of storage on your main C drive or go to Photoshop/Preferences/Scratch Disk and designate a connected fast HD with enough room.

Second, do not allocate more than 70-75% RAM under Photoshop Performance. Increasing the value will not speed up PS, in fact it will do the opposite - if 85% RAM is unavailable PS will suffer.

Lastly - Go to Photoshop Preferences/Technology Preview and check “Disable Native Canvas”. Then check “Use Older GPU Mode (2016)”.

All of these items will help with your PS performance but the HD space is critical.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! I have a problem with Photoshop. I use photoshop and after a while it crashes. The software continues to run but does strange things (see screen) I have a gtx 1050, on a fairly old laptop.. (at least 6 or 7 years old) I also sometimes have blue screens related to my card chart. Do you think my computer is old and overheats? It does not ventilate too much, I already removed the dust a year ago. Or that the graphics card is starting to tire? I tried with all versions of photoshop. Reinstall several times PS and my CG drivers. My C ssd hard drive on which PS is installed has 20gb free. Has this ever happened to anyone? Screen of my breakdown in pj and also my graphics settings ps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Antoine28973948dp8i  please dont post in multiple forums for the same issue. I'll merge these two as you have an answer on your original post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much. I will try all of it ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines