• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2019 cutting pixels off text and shapes

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experience strange behavior with Photoshop 2019... pixels are cut off at random sides. Sometimes from the left, sometimes from the top - sometimes a single pixel, sometimes several. I don't believe, bitmaps are affected; only text and shapes.

If I export it directly or via a third party plugin like TinyPNG, the image is exported as seen on the screen, so it's not just a display-problem.

I can remedy this by moving the layer to either direction; just one pixel and back - but often, the issue will reappear if I turn on/off an arbitrary layer.

It wasn't a problem in the previous version. Have any of you had the same problem?

error1.jpgerror2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

Try enabling this option in preferences and restarting Photoshop

enable legacy comp.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try enabling this option in preferences and restarting Photoshop

enable legacy comp.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that did the trick - thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also experienced this problem, so that was very helpful. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also experienced this problem. Thank you very much for the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this issue in V22.5.1. The Legacy Compositing checkbox has been removed.

x.png

xx.png

I created these number images in PhotoShop. They are 24px x 24px which includes a 2px red border. Sometimes when I place or drag them onto another image [layer] in Photoshop, they come over just fine. Other times one row (vertical or horizontal) of the red border pixes randomly shift to the other side of the image. They are not cropped, just moved. I am currently using v 22.5.1. Any ideas why this might be happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue in V22.5.1. The Legacy Compositing checkbox has been removed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines