Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021-2022 update is still freezing

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatsup community.

As all of you have noticed, Photoshop is terribly buggy and constantly freezes. After countless installs the issue still presist. I have more than enough RAM, and CPU power to run 10 Adobe softwares over. What is going on over at Adobe? What is going on with Photoshop? Does anyone have a work around other than install the 2020 version? I am frustrated with Photoshop, and Adobe. Give me a $5.99 month to month subscription rather than the $29.99 with no support and terrible software.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you restore your preferences using this manual method does it work correctly?
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually
If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back.

If that doesn't help, it may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines