• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 - 3D Extrusion from Layer is not working

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3D Extrusion from Layer is not working in Photoshop 2021 is not working. I am trying to create 3D text. When I change the 3D mesh position my text disappears. I am running Catalina 10.15.7. Do I need to upgrade or is this a glitch in Photoshop? Any help appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try enabling this option in preferences and restarting Photoshop to see if it helps

2021-06-11 17_45_47-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for your response. It only works with the "Deactivate Native Canvas" option not selected but it does not work properly. When this option is selected and I go to 3D i don't get an option of "New 3D extrusion from layer". When it's not selected I do get that option however the 3D does not work correctly. I don't have the ability to move the camera and adjust my 3d angle. The image disappears when I try.  Here are screen shots of text RGB, I was selected New 3D extrusion from layer but when I adjusted the camera angle the image disappeared completely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines