• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 shows could not open pdf because of a disk error on Win10

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couldn't open pdf files due to the disk error which i don't know how to solve, but no problem opening a jpg and etc.
Already tried several solutions found on web pages, like creating a new key for Photoshop in Windows Registry Editor、chaging the memory capacity of  PS......, but still having the same problem...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry about that
I don't have a solution, but maybe if you try to reset the preferences will work, here the instructions:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Another Option: You may try the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html
To remove the existing app installation & reinstall once done.

Another option: install a previous version of Photoshop
Go to the creative cloud app and click on the 3 dots next to Photoshop app to see more options and select other versions
you can install a previous version of Photoshop and maybe that will work, sometimes there are bugs and you have to update the system
Let me know if that works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works after using the reset preference on quit option in Edit > Preferences > General
Thanks a lot !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so glad, please if you can close this question with the correct answer

Take care

Eugenio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2024 Feb 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey I have the same problem, and I did the same thing, selecting rest preference but nothing changed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines