Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop 2021 v22.5.1 not detecting gpu

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everyone
so I was working normally with photoshop 2021 v 22.5.1 and after a while stops detecting gpu,as you can see in the picture  below.
I tried unistall and reinstall it but still not detecting gpu,I tried different version and no result.
any help I'll be so grateful.

My computer spec:

HP Z240 SFF Workstation
Core i7 6th gn
16GB RAM
2 x Nvidia 310 (1.5GB)
256GB SSD
2TB HDD

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could be wrong, but I fear you are treading the path many of us have recently taken. That is your hardware is now out of spec. 

I also had an i7 with a working GPU, but then along came one Photoshop revision too much 😞

Thus I now have a new PC with the latest i9, a GPU with 12GB and 64GB of ram. But less money in my pocket!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but what if i tould that i have another pc i5 4eme gn 8 gb ram no gpu and it running photoshop 2021 v 21 without any problem from a year now..and still working normally

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then, as I said, I guess I was wrong g 😉

Hope someone else throws some help your way.

Good luck, from my experience it's a never ending battle at5be moment, tying to keep Ps running with its upgrades and, in my case, Win 11 transition and upgrades. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines