• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2022/2023 freezes if I accidentally click while using brush tool

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a new Macbook Pro and a Wacom Intuos tablet.

Since upgrading to Photoshop 2022 I noticed if I accidentally click by pressing the touchpad while simulataneously drawing on the tablet with the brush tool, photoshop will freeze and even if left for hours will not unfreeze. It doesn't save the auto-recover when I have to force quit because I guess it doesn't recognize it as a crash or something. I tested it on purpose and it will happen without fail if I click while drawing. Updated to Photoshop 2023 to see if it fixed the issue and it didn't.

Haven't seen anyone else with this issue, not sure how to fix it.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nellipset,

what graphics tablet do you use? Have you checked if there are updated drivers available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi @Nellipset there have been reports of the latest Wacom drivers causing issues. Try going back to the December release and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines