• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2022 boots very slowly.

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a Windows 10 user. And I have m1 pro.

When i run Photoshop on two devices, the time before the work screen appears is too different.

Many people say that the m1 chip originally runs Photoshop faster, but I think it's half right and half wrong.

Because photoshop cs6 and cc2014, 2015 run faster than m1 just by clicking.

So I was convinced that it was a bug. Please speed up. (I didn't start Photoshop for the first time, and I've been using Photoshop CS2 until now. I'm posting this because I know the problem solutions and I know that slowing down is a problem with Photoshop for Windows.)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's right. Many people say that photoshop with a Mac with an m1 chip is really fast, but it used to be fast on Windows.(Even when I was using a normal HDD without using an SSD, that boot speed came out.)

Optimization was needed for a few years ago.

Even if the development of Photoshop is broken enough to be newly developed, it should be updated as a top priority.

Or is there a way to disable neural filters thing and bring back the old photoshop speed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I paid $7000 for my computer to improve the slow speed and delay of Photoshop, but I didn't get the result I wanted.But this thread is kind of amazing. I can't believe it was the Photoshop version.........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines