• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2022 healing brush

Contributor ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has the healing brush changed from Photoshop 2021 to 2022?  I have 2022 on my computer but am trying to learn from the Photoshop Classroom in a Book 2021.  The icon in the 2021 book doesn't appear on my 2022 Photoshop.  Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Yes, I'm familiar with the extra hidden icons.  Somehow the tool got locked up as when you look at the top of the screen where the option for a given tool show it was set for something else.  It restored when I hit the help key at the top of the screen and typed in" healing brush" and it suddenly showed up on the left and the top.  The feature works fine now.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@cristphoto1 wrote:

The icon in the 2021 book doesn't appear on my 2022 Photoshop.

No, this tool has not changed. There are two places to look for the Healing Brush:

What page are you on? Are you looking for the Healing Brush or the Spot Healing Brush?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its fixed now.  Previously hitting the j did nothing.  Now the proper icon is back on the left tool tray and if I right click it several tools show up. Also works if I hit the j. I don't remember the previous icon but it wasn't the one in the book or that shows now. My Photoshop did an upgrade today and I wonder if it got stuck somehow.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you familiar with hidden (or grouped) tools in the toolbar?

Icons with hidden tools have a small arrow in the bottom-right corner of the icon button. The tool which is visible will be the last one that you used from that set of tools.

For example, if you click and hold down the mouse button on the Rectangular Marquee tool icon, you'll see that its hidden tools are the Elliptical Marquee, the Single Row Marquee, and the Single Column Marquee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I'm familiar with the extra hidden icons.  Somehow the tool got locked up as when you look at the top of the screen where the option for a given tool show it was set for something else.  It restored when I hit the help key at the top of the screen and typed in" healing brush" and it suddenly showed up on the left and the top.  The feature works fine now.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines