Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop 2022 issues

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am not able to save, save as or create a new document in photoshop. Anyone who know what this can relate to? I have uninstalled the 2022 and installed again but i doesn`t work either. I also deleted the old versions like 2018,2019 and 2020. Can it has something to do with "file associations broken"? I also went to preferences to check the "activate the olders save as but nothing seems to happen, When I open up photoshop there is also a black window with no workingarea. No start up area as well. What can I do? Regards Anita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Photoshop forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.

* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I did not know this. I will in the future go for the right place:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No worries. One of the things ACPs do is gently shoosh people to the right place. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When posting please let us know what OS you are on.

OOBE RESET MAC

• Quit the Creative Cloud desktop app  (100% you must do this)
  • /Users/<user folder>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE
  • The \Users\<user folder>\Library\ is hidden by default for macOS 10.7 and above. See Access hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later for instructions to access it.
  • Delete all the files within the OOBE folder, but do not delete the folder itself.
  • Restart the computer and launch the Creative Cloud desktop app again.
  • Delete all the files within the OOBE folder, but do not delete the folder itself.

OOBE RESET WIN

• Quit the Creative Cloud desktop app  (100% you must do this)
  • C:\Users\<user folder>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE 

• The AppData folder is hidden in Windows by default. See Show hidden files, folders, filename extensions | Windows for instructions to access it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your support! I really tried everything but still not workning. Finally I got some help from a computer "expert". He used the  Adobe Log collector tool. Reinstalled the photoshop again and now it works like a charm again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, usually, such issue is due either to confilcting drivers, or old videocard drivers if you are on a PC. See:  step 7 in this help document for the conflic in GPU: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html#GPUandgraphicsdrivertrouble...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your support! I really tried everything but still not workning. Finally I got some help from a computer "expert". He used the  Adobe Log collector tool. Reinstalled the photoshop again and now it works like a charm again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines