Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Photoshop 2022 object selection not working

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 2022 object selection not working, Hovering over object sesection icon allows subject to show selection area, but clicking on it does not produce a marching ants selection. After doing this, the photo is overlaid on the opening page of Photsop and basically freezes. Other areas in photoshop initially seem to work OK. I have a PC , Latest Windows 10, Nvida G Force gt 730, 32G RAM. HP envy Desktop750 545xt

Can anyone help me with this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same exact problem. I've had support people remote into my computer on several occasions but nobody seems to be able to fix this. It seems to recognize the objects and I can hover over them and make them blue all day but can't actually select anything

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
There was an upgrade yesterday which I downloaded and the selections are
better but still no object selected via hovering over the icoc. Most
other things seem to work

--

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines