• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2022 updated on my computer and it wont open psd files when I click on them.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 2022 automaticallu updated Nov 8th.  When I go to my saved psd files the file wont open, It asks me how do I want to opn the file and photoshop 2022 is not listed.  Then When I went to set default assp by file type it doesnt have photoshop 2022 as an option to make default. It takes me to the wondows 10 store and photoshop 2022 is also not lsited.  I can open photoshop and through open file from within progam and so far everything works, but I an no longer go to a folder to open the file. Screenshot 2021-11-13 074336.jpgScreenshot 2021-11-13 074254.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to uninstall and reinstall.

This can sometimes happen when an older version is uninstalled after a new version is installed. To be safe, follow version order (and reverse version order when uninstalling).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

does the new version open? can you drag and drop psd files into it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines