• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2022

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to Photoshop 2022 from 2020. What a mistake. Is it possible to revert back to PS 2020 after you've updated it? 

My retoucher just sent me back an image and it opened looking like this (see attached). Literally has never happened before.

What the heck, Adobe?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To go back (revert) to previous versions, use the Adobe Creative Cloud application, next to the product you want to revert, click on... (three little dots) and pick "other versions."

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Quit Photoshop
2. Navigate to Photoshop's Preferences folder.
macOS: Users/[user name]/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop [version] Settings
Windows: Users/[user name]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop [version]/Adobe Photoshop [version] Settings
3. Remove the file called MachinePrefs.psp from inside the settings folder and move it to your desktop
If that fixes the issue, please share the MachinePrefs.psp file with Adobe if asked to do so.

The path for MachinePrefs.psp, on my Mac, is:
/Users/~/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop 20XX* Settings
* specific to the version(s) of Photoshop you have installed.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines