photoshop 2022

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, I need help. ..After years of being on a free but limited program, I would like to upgrade to Photoshop 2022
My pc is:

Ryzen 5 2600

G.skill f4 16gb 3200mhz

Gtx 1650 dual

Is that enough to work well or do I risk some ailment? 

I don't care about cloud storage as I work everything locally

Thank you!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Arman24045501rukw 

Here are the minimum and recommended system requirements:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

If you meet the requirements, you might want to get the 7-day trial to confirm it works. Be sure to cancel if it does not.

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Arman24045501rukw 

All three of us gave you the same link — it should be mentioned that the page we linked to has several additional links to follow, including one for scratch disks, which just means unused free space. Most of us exceed the "recommended" requirements.

Hard disk space

4 GB of available hard-disk space; additional space is required for installation

16 GB of available hard-disk space; additional space is required for installation
  • Fast internal SSD for app installation
  • Separate internal drive for scratch disks.

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The detailed system requirements are here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/system-requirements.html

One thing that is not emphasised is the importance of scratch disk. Modern image files with multiple layers can grow very large. Photoshop constantly swaps between RAM and disk (known as scratch disk). Having plenty of space (well over 100GB) on a fast disk is essential to working with such files.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You beat me by 56 seconds Dave 😀

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Your system should be fine to run Photoshop, although you haven't mentioned the disk space you have, Photoshop requires a scratch disk and depending on how large the files are that you're working on the scratch disk can use a lot of space, ideally you should have a minimum of 200GB of free space for the scratch disk preferably on a fast SSD.

Another thing Photoshop can be pretty ram hungry so 32GB might be a better option.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines