Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2023 New Document "Blank Document Presets" missing

Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just open psd as usual, and at the moment of creating a new document, I tap on "print" to select an A4 preset, but doesnt appear, as well as in the other choices, I just get the Adobe Stock templates. Any Idea on what´s going on?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi (not able to see your account info since there is no email showing) 
Testing here shows it working as expected.  Could you share a video of your workflow, how are you able to select A4 print size and see the Stock screen you are showing, that does not seem possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing the op meant to select A4 or other size, not that he has selected it. I have the exact same issue, no blank document presets under any menu item in the 'new document' dialogue box except "Default Photoshop Size" under the Photo menu heading. 

I've deleted the settings folder and uninstalled and reinstalled photoshop several times, still the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Come on Adobe fix this please!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is quite simply incomprehensible why they do not understand a clearly stated problem presented with pictures on a support page. Which is very frustrating because the problem has not been solved, but we do not receive any additional support in terms of possible bug fixes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the exact same issue for me, no blank document presets under any menu item in the 'new document' dialogue box except "Default Photoshop Size" under the Photo menu heading. 

Any ideas Adobe??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this get solved? The same thing is happening to me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2023 Sep 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happened to me. All of my saved presets are missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same thing every time I start Photoshop.
There is no solution as far as I can see, even though I have had the same problem for weeks. Looks like problem "closed"...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The way I got the blank documents presets to work was to right-click on the Photoshop icon and then choose 'Properties'. From there, I chose the compatibility option, and chose Windows 8 as the compatibility choice (I'm using Windows 11). Since then, the presets have appeared every time I've used Photoshop. Hopefully it'll stay that way!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The way I got the blank documents presets to work was to right-click on the Photoshop icon and then choose 'Properties'. From there, I chose the compatibility option, and chose Windows 8 as the compatibility choice (I'm using Windows 11).  Since then, the presets have appeared every time I've used Photoshop. Hopefully it'll stay that way!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines