• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2023 Release has No custom Shapes in the Preset

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi...just started using Photoshop 2023 release. There is nothing in the Custom Shapes Preset folder like in previous versions. I also clicked that all my preferences be loaded into the new Photoshop. Is this a bug I need to report? 

Why don't plugins, textures, patterns transfer over to the new version anymore?

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

I found the way. Go to 'window' - 'shapes' the in the menu go to 'legacy shapes and more'.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, when I go to search the Custom Shapes folder, it is supposed to be in the Library/Application Support/Adobe/Presets...When I physically go to that Adobe folder, there is no Presets folder which means these folders are hidden somehow. 
I've used Photoshop since 1993 and I am beyond frustrated with the fact with every release, they break so many features and it's months before they fix them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the way. Go to 'window' - 'shapes' the in the menu go to 'legacy shapes and more'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does not work PS 23.5.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SORRY. It DOES work in 23.5.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! This was driving me crazy since I am using the beta for generative fill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but they are not there in photoshop 2024, do you know how to import them and where to find them? Thank you in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, @Filippo3448097207rk. I'll help you with this.

Custom Shape presets can be enabled in a few clicks. Please check this video for steps: https://adobe.ly/3H4SLBV

Check this Quicktip to learn more about Legacy Shapes: https://adobe.ly/3vmoFqY

Let me know if this helps. Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines