• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.2 was supposed to be available for 2 years from Aug 2021 to allow access to 3D tools

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this article https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/3d-faq.html there is a section that reads:

What version of Photoshop can I use if I still want to use 3D features? 

We recommend using Photoshop 22.2 if you continue to need access to Photoshop 3D features. That version will remain accessible to you in the Creative Cloud Desktop application for installation for up to two years from August 2021 (however the operating system requirements for 22.2 will remain as they were in December of 2020 when it was originally released).  

I just went into My creative cloud and the only versions available for 22 are 22.5.1 and 22.5.2.  I need the 3D tools to do a portion of my job at least until I can find another solution.  They do not function correctly in these versions.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Raised and answered in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-want-to-install-ps-22-2-for-3d-features-bu...

Sorry for the trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines