• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.4.3 poor performance opening raw files from camera raw

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening raw files from Camera Raw takes 2 to 3 times longer than in versino 22.4.2. Timed the opening of a DNG file from my Sony A7rIII (already converted from arw) in 22.4.2 and resulted opening from camera raw in 6 seconds. Version 22.4.3 took from 13 to 18 seconds (ran mulitple times). I have since rolled back to 22.4.2 until this is fixed.

Windows 10

Dell XPS 15 9500

Intel i7 8 core

64g Ram

Nvidia 1650ti

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop 2021 v22.4.3 is running slow unexpectedly. What is your operating system and when exactly is the app running slowly?

To get started, you may checkout the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-slow-lags.html

If the above does not help, please take a look at this article to know how to optimize Photoshop: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/optimize-photoshop-cc-performance.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fee like the information you are requesting is in my post but I'll post it again..

• This happens when opening raw files from Camera into Photoshop
  • Operating system is Windows 10 with latest updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any thoughts on this?? 

I did make a typo where it should read "This happens when opening raw files from Camera Raw into Photoshop" but since it is clearly stated in the original message.. well you know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines