• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.4 crashing and freezing after the update

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Após a última atualização, travando e fechando. direto, só hoje (17/5) já aconteceu, 4 vezes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry that the latest version 22.4 of Photoshop is crashing on your computer.

Would you mind sharing your operating system version?

Also, when exactly is the app crashing? Does it crashes while using a specific tool or feature within the app?

Would you mind deselecting the option "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance menu, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that the latest version 22.4 of Photoshop is crashing on your computer.

Would you mind sharing your operating system version?

Also, when exactly is the app crashing? Does it crashes while using a specific tool or feature within the app?

Would you mind deselecting the option "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance menu, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Akash, for the tip on connecting the graphics processor. Knock on wood, the program has not crashed yet since I unchecked. Is it a simple way to understand variations of memory, cache and hardware? To be continued!

/Dag (Sweden)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There could be multiple reasons behind that. Could you please update Photoshop on 22.4.1 update and turn on the Graphics Processor from the Photoshop preferences and let us know if that helps resolve the crash issue.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I got the 22.4.1 verson and have now turned on the Graphics Processor. But I have try out som work to see if craches again. I run my Adobe Suite on a Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 10 Pro [11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz, 32,0 GB RAM]. I will update my experience in this tread.

Dag in Sweden

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Folks! My machine still works with version 22.4.2 and the Graphics Processor turned on. Thanks!

Have a good time out there!

Dag in Sweden

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Total unnacceptable Akash...

We pay $29.99 a month and get software that freezes. I mean this is an issue everyone is having problems with. Can you tell the devs to fix this issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@default0ok4iu4qy44q 

This thread us 5 months old. I suggest you start a new thread with a description of your problem. Please include the following information at least.

LRC Community guidelines,jpg.JPG

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines