Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Photoshop 22.5.1 issues on mac os Big Sur

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I updated Photoshop last week. Since when lots of issues began to pop up in my daily workflow : 

I already reset preferences, unchecked the native canvas thing, made a private voodoo dance, thrown my graphic processor, etc. :

• The big come back of "Freeze my canvas", no zoom no pan no update on the visual. The file is stuck. 

• Big new display issue when changing with shortcuts the size of tools (brush, dodge, burn tool, ...) 

• Big display bug with the select and remplace tool. Even worse when combinating with the display bug trying to change the size of the brush... 

• Jumpy zoom with random placement.  

---

As usual this is still very annoying to work with those bugs on a daily basis. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating to the latest version (Photoshop 23.0) and let us know if you're still having trouble.

Note, you can select to keep your current version when you update in case you want to go back.

JeffreyTranberry_0-1636940543556.png

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issues on the very l;atest version of photoshop 23.0.1

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines