Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 23.0.0 Bug with layers?

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I may be describing an enhancement or possibly a bug, but my layers are now working unexpectedly.

If I have a base layer, and put a black and white adjustment layer over top, it produces the correct result.

If I apply a global layer setting (such as overlay) to the black and white layer it produces the correct result.

BUT if I put the black and white layer back to normal and group it into a layer, there appears to be no global layer settings that work. (Such as overlay)

I have tried it on a few different images and with different adjustment layers, but it appear a grouped layer has lost its global powers.

Like I said, maybe its been disabled or I've got something weird in my settings, but wondered if anyone else has a similar problem.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear about your experience, maybe if you try to reset the preferences will work, here the instructions:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines