Exit

Photoshop 23.0.1 freeze with color lookup

Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a new problem with the PS Version 23.0.1

With some of my color lookups (created in earlier PS version), the actual PS version 23.0.1 freeze with the creation of the new color lookup layer.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Best regards,
Stefan

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stefan,

Unfortunately I do not have a solution... However, I am running into this identical issue... Software has crashed a total of 8 times in the past hour with color lookups. Driving me crazy!!

Lara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When PS crashes, the first thing to try is a reset of preferences. Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) immediately after launching Photoshop. You will be prompted to delete the current settings. 

If that doesn't work, maybe you can zip one of the LUTs and upload to something like Dropbox or similar so we can test on our system. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I uploaded a Cube file to Dropbox (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulgp7lo5lhimk5d/Stefan%20-%20Like%20HP5.zip?dl=0).

For this color lookup I have the PSD file with all layers. I created a new cube file with PS 23.0.1 and it works. The question is: why does the old cube file doesn't work with PS 23.0.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I have a problem with the new created color lookup as well 😞

I can add a color lookup layer with the new generated cube file. But if I try to create a new layer with Ctrl+Shift+Alt+E Photoshop 23.0.1 freeze again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines