• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop 23.0.1 Transform tool bug

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to Photoshop 23.0.1 on windows. Found a Transform tool bug [ctrl+T on a layer, then moving around the document to reposition]. The preview image is jumping/reseting to original position while moving around with the object . Once I submit the action the image is in the right position but while in the trasform mode the image is jumping around. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer, the issue had stoped happening recently and now when Im using the transform tool nothing is jumping around.

Just in case, I`ve "disabled native canvas" as you suggested. would be happy to understand what the "native canvas" means though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am assuming we ae talking about the same problem here...

I have the latest version of Photoshop CC and every time I click on a layer the "Tranform" box appears around that layer...this is very annoying (especially when I am moving / re-positioning the layer.)

Is it a bug? Or part of the latest upgrade?

Perhaps someone has an answer please?

Regards . . . Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can disable it by hitting CMD + H (hiding guides).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines