Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 23.1.1 updat. extrem langsam und hängt. Siehe Bild

Participant ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 23.1.1 update.

Seit dem update vor 5 Tagen ist PS extrem langsam und hängt.

Siehe BildFehlermeldung.JPG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Hi

Try enabling this option in preferences and restarting Photoshop to see if it helps

2021-06-11 17_45_47-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try enabling this option in preferences and restarting Photoshop to see if it helps

2021-06-11 17_45_47-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot Ged_Trainor. This solved the starting crash for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks i'm trying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop was lagging for me as well - dragging a selection border was stuttering and moving shapes was lagging as well. Deactivating the setting and restarting helped. But why would Adobe create something that I have to disable to have Photoshop work properly again? And I'm working on a fast computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,
the category was automatically ticked for me. Now I have removed the hook. Let's see if it gets better.
My apologies: Translate into English with google.
Best regards
Herbert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Andreas Resch This option is for older cards that aren't fully compatible with native GPU acceleration (DX12 for windows and Metal for macOS). You may need to uprade your hardware to enjoy native GPU acceleration in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@J453

I have a relatively good graphics card. Is that enough?
HP AMD Radeon Pro WX 4100 Graphics Card - 4GB - FirePro W4100 - 4GB - GDDR5 - 128bit - 5120x2880

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a GTX 1060 with 6GB RAM and 64GB system memory. I think that should still be enough to run Photoshop, right? And I also have DX12 active.

With the "Deactivate Native Canvas" checked it runs better now. So should this option be checked or not for my system? If if should be unchecked, something went wront with this implementation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @herbertb66186142 

We believe we have fixed this issue.  Would you please uncheck the Preferences > Technology Previews > Deactivate Native Canvas checkbox and restart Photoshop.  Do you still see the issue?

Thankyou?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines