• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop 23.2.1 laggy

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my photoshop from version 22 to 23.2.1. the photoshop seems to be lagging pretty badly after the upgrade to version 23.2.1

After I downgraded to version 22, everything seems to be working fine.

Is there any bug in the latest version ? Can it be fixed is there any solution to this laggy problem?

sam

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sam,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Photoshop. We are here to help.

Could you please share the version of the operating system you are working on? Are you experiencing the lag during any specific task, using any tools, or operations? Are there any specific documents that lag, or were Photoshop 23.2.1 lagging generally? Does the lag happen on

If you have experienced this on the first launch? It could be because of carrying forward older preferences. You can install Photoshop 2022 again and reset Photoshop's preferences to give it a fresh start.

Once Photoshop 2022 is installed, and you have launched it at least once, you can close it & then go to the location of the preference folder mentioned below. 

• macOS: Users/[user name]/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop [version] Settings
  • Windows 10/11: Users/[user name]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop [version]/Adobe Photoshop [version] Settings
  • Rename the folder by adding a .old at the end. (Adobe Photoshop 2022 > Rename > Adobe Photoshop 2022. old)

This will give a fresh start to Photoshop as a fresh install. We hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines