• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 23.3.2 missing exports

Participant ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to Photoshop 23.3.2 this has happened twice in three days.  I do a legacy export for social media to .jpg, save to the proper folder.   When I try to upload the file, it does not appear.  When I search through Bridge it does not appear.  When I search through Finder I can locate files,  but they are invisible otherwise.   

Macbook Pro M1 Max 32 Gb OS 12.2.1

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Marcial Reiley, sorry you are having issues with the legacy save.  We just tested here and it is working as expected, so let's see if we can sort out what might have changed for you.

Everything worked as you expected up until you updated Ps? Any other changes other than that?

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale setting somewhere: 

Restore your preferences using this manual method:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually 

Does it work correctly? 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back. 

If it does solve the problem, I would like to get the folder of settings to try and figure out what is bad with them. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply. 

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines