• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 23 Issues in using neural filters

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing this weird issue in photoshop version 23.0 in which after I click on "OK" button in neural filters panel, this kind of distortion comes up and it never goes away. Also at this moment, photoshop hangs and I need to kill it from task manager. Please see screenshot of the issue that I am facing.
I tried reinstalling the photoshop version but still the same issue persist.

System configuration: Core i7 3rd generation processor
16 GB ram
250 GB SSD

Screenshot (17).png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok this way the problem is solved. However I must point out that this version (23) of photoshop is full of lags and is very slow. Not sure what's the reason but 22.5 was working wonderful and this is the first version of photoshop that has such drastic slowness and freezing issues. Often I am forced to kill photoshop from task manager in order to use my windows system further

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also having the exact same issues in both cases and more.
"Disable Native Canvas" solves the display issue reported above.

However, PS v23.0 seems to be FULL of bugs also on my Windows 10 machine.

"Something went wrong while syncing your presets. Please try to restart Photoshop to recover." - every launch.
"Could not load all gradients as all gradients are loaded". - NEVER seen this error in my 20 years of photoshop!
"Could not load all shapes as shapes was left open by another application". - NEVER seen this error in my 20 years of photoshop!
"Could not save as there was an error" - NEVER seen this error in my 20 years of photoshop!

Performance is terrible compared to v22.5.2
v23.0 having a HUGE performance decrease, lag and crashes.

I have had to switch back to v22.5.2 for production as this version is completely unreliable and slow!

System:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz
Nvidia GTX1660 6GB
16gb Ram
1TB - SSD
Windows 10 Pro - version 20H2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines