• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 24.0.1 on OSX 13.0.1 - Workspace is off the screen

Participant ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Photoshop 24.0.1 on OSX Ventura 13.0.1.  Mac Studio M1 Ultra with Pro Display XDR.

Every time my computer comes out of speed, my Photoshop workspace windows (navigator, character, layers pane, etc.) are all repositioned to the far left of my screen, many of them off the screen completely. 

The only solution I have found is to close and reopen those windows.  This is a laborious task each and every time.

Can anyone advise on a solution, or whether this bug has been noted by Adobe and a fix is in the works please?  We run a busy photo studio and this is affecting our workflow quite a bit.  Thanks for all your help.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps described here:

Preferences in Photoshop (adobe.com)

Please backup your settings before resetting the preferences. You can check:

Migrate presets, actions, and settings (adobe.com)

Another try it to turning on the option »Deactivate Native Canvas« (Photoshop > Preferences > Technology Previews) and restarting Photoshop.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also try resetting your workspace.

I keep a watermark file open on my M1 Mac mini and notice that its usually partly off the screen after the computer goes to sleep. It hasn't been a problem but somewhere the screen coordinates are getting borked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Every time my computer comes out of speed,"

Do you mean sleep? Do you remove or add monitors in this set up?

Can you post a screen shot of the workspace setup on the Pro Display XDR when it's good and what it looks like after it comes out of whatever state that causes it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines