• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 24.3

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Photoshop is operating with a blue tint to the interface.  Almost as if the white balance is cool (like in a photo). Even the splash screen is affected by this.  I've looked in the preferences > interface and in many other places.  You can see in the image that the minimize, maximize and close button background is the correct grey color, but the rest has a tint to it.

What do I do here?

photoshop-ui.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Okay... I figured it out.  Here is my setup.  I am running a Ryzen 5, 5600X 32Gb or Ram, RTX 3090 Ti.  My monitor is a 48in LG Ultragear OLED display.  All I did... was turn off HDR in Windows.  Bam! Fixed!.  Weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@darrene22764525 looks like a monitor colour profile issue, go into the Windows Control Panel > Colour Management and follow the screenshots

image1.png

Select sRGB

image2.pngimage3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ged_Traynor Well, I tried that.  But it didn't amount to anything.  I don't think it is a colour profile issue because it isn't system wide.  It is uniquily local to just Photoshop.  And the image in my original post shows the color of the window to be accurate behind the close/minimize buttons.  This kinda tips me off that it's not a color profile system wide.  But I cannot find any settings to rectify this within Photoshop.  It is only in Photoshop.  Illustrator and others are not doing this in the interface.  Strange!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay... I figured it out.  Here is my setup.  I am running a Ryzen 5, 5600X 32Gb or Ram, RTX 3090 Ti.  My monitor is a 48in LG Ultragear OLED display.  All I did... was turn off HDR in Windows.  Bam! Fixed!.  Weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@darrene22764525 I was just going to reply asking if HDR in Windows was enabled, I recall seeing that issue before but forgot about it, glad you figured it out 👍

I'll mark your answer as correct so it can help someone with the same issue, thanks for reporting back with the solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines