• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 24.5.0 "Adjusments" Presets Feature Miss!

Engaged ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Ps to 24.5.0 (May update). I have all features but "Adjustments" presets! I'm not on the beta channel, and AFAIK this feature is for the regular version, not the beta version.

sss.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @TenTin are you certain you are in version 24.5? That panel is the older version not the current one with presets.

It should look like this:

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1685128236992.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @kevin stohlmeyer ,

Yes! I'm on 24.5.0. I have all the new features mentioned on this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new.html. Except for the "Adjustments" presets!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @TenTin Go to Photoshop Help Menu/System Info and copy/paste details in a reply. Post only once as the system takes time to process the large amount of data. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've been very lucky. Now block everything so you can keep your workflow tight and efficient 🙂

This thing seems to load in a new and sneaky way (even into my 24.4.1).

If you don't have it, some of the official advice has been to "wait a little"... Indeed, it suddenly came up for me a day or two after the new version was released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah! After every new update, I get more motivation to leave Photoshop forever! It's a big fat boy with nothing new but AI! The rubbish AI does some ridiculous blurry stuff! It's more like a clown instead of being an AI!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines