• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 7.0 Retail Disc

New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found an unopened original Windows retail Photoshop 7.0 software package at a thrift store here in Nevada. If I install this onto my computer will I be able to use Photoshop without it hitting against the Photoshop servers and asking to update the version?  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes photoshop 7 didn't have activation, however, one big caveat is your C drive needs to have 1 TB or less

of free space or photoshop 7 won't work and will give an Scratch Disk Full error because photoshop versions

before cs2 couldn't read disk free space over 1 TB.

You need a 24 digit serial number that should be on/in the package. Don't publish that number here.

Also if the package says Upgrade Version, you would need to own a previous version of photoshop

in order to use a upgrade version.

Not to mention ps 7 (circa 2002) is very out of date when it comes to computer software, so if you need to work with any camera raw files or image files from phones, ps 7 most likely won't be able to open those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's precisely the quick and simple answer I was pursuing. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines