Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop actions problem

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 7.32.52 AM (2).png

I have creative cloud.  I have a Florabella action I have used dozens of times.  It suddenly had issues.  When I run the "all in one ultimate retouch" I get the message " clipping mask is currently unavailable" if I select contine it goes on to play the action but the entire photo is blown out.  The icon next to each item in the action looks like a circle with half black/white.  It was not like this before.  Please, Please help be figure out what has gone wrong.  

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When the action Fails with the unavailable message you need to look at the the action step  in the  action palette that is highlighted in the action that is unavailable and look at the current documents state to know why it is unavailable  Something that is required for the step to execute is missing that is why the step is unavailable. Something the action tried to do did not reproduce the result the action requires,  Perhaps a selection step failed to select any pixels.   An unavailable message is the typical message you get when processing a document the steps do not produce the results the action requires.  Actions have dependencies,  All actions will not work on all documents.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines