• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop and Illustrator (at least) fail to launch: We can’t verify your subscription status. Your

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can’t verify your subscription status.

Your Photoshop subscription has ended.

We can’t reach the Adobe servers. This may be because you’re not connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again below. If you’re still having issues, please see our connectivity troubleshooting guide.
I get this message for Photoshop and Illustrator. I just updated all apps so my subscription is up-to-date.
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reviewed your profile & it looks alright. Have you tried changing the internet network?

You've tagged Windows, so try these steps:

• In the Creative Cloud app, press CTRL + ALT + T (Win) or CMD + OPT + T (macOS) to launch Creative Cloud Troubleshooter & select 'Close Creative Cloud and related processes' > click on Go.
  • Go to Task Manager & force stop any other Adobe-related processes & the process called 'Adobe IPC Broker' has to be closed after all the other tasks are closed.

• Windows - Press Windows + R to open Run Dialogue > enter %TEMP% > Click on OK.

SameerK_0-1675970346738.png

• Delete any files or folders with 'NGL' in their names.
  • Restart the computer
  • Sign in to Creative Cloud again and let me know if the issue exists.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I followed all of the steps you recommended and I continue to receive the dialog box indicating that my subscription has ended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines