• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop App Black Screen

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever i open photoshop or even illustrator its literally just a black screen. Not even the bar that shows file, edits etc pop up. Its just a plain black screen. I've tried reinstalling the apps multiple times and even reinstalling Creative Cloud but it still appears to be a black screen whenever i launch it. I tried deleting the OOBE folder or something and restarting my laptop many times but still nothing. Help? I have a Macbook Air macOS. Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 8.17.50 PM.png 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi read the following articles for this problem hope it helps you....regards

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried both and unfortunately has not worked. I am not very good with computers :(! I can tell you my settings though for my computer

MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017)

Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also i dont think it has anything to do with my gpu because these apps have worked before on my laptop but it suddenly stopped working, and i have updated my macbook to the latest version which shouldnt have a problem with my gpu. :((((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem. Did you ever figure anything out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I'm having the same issue. Have you managed to fix yours? If so, could you please tell me 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines