• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop App doesn’t look as expected

New Here ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I had just installed the photoshop app from the Creative Cloud Desktop application, but it doesn't look the same as others'  appearances---there are only six tools listed in a left panel, no right panel, etc. There are far less tools than I thought there would be... It says that the Photoshop express version is 3.6.385... 

Mine does not look like the image  shown on this website. How do I get this version?

[ Subject edited by moderator. Was "My Photoshop color picker looks different - macOS"]

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Alex24368453m5dw wrote:

It says that the Photoshop express version is 3.6.385... 

Mine does not look like the image  shown on this website. How do I get this version?

If it says you have Photoshop Express, that is not the same application as Photoshop. 

Please confirm which one you have and which you wanted. Most likely you installed Photoshop Express when you wanted Photoshop, but it's unclear.

You added to an unrelated thread about the Color Picker on macOS. I'll branch your question to a new thread.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines