Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Appended Brushes

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Version 23.0 Windows 10 PRO

Since the update to Photoshop 2022 v23.0, I need to append my brushes every morning when I open the app. I have to go through the ENTIRE list of brush packs, the defaults, the legacy brushes, and any packs that I have ever downloaded one by one and append them to the brushes panel. We should only need to import the brushes once and have it there every time we use photoshop.

Thank you,

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I apoligize for the problem you are experiencing. 

I'd like to ask several questions about the issue.

1- Can you attach a copy of the System Info? This can be found in Help > System Info.

2- Can you confirm if Preset Sync is checked? This can be found in Preferences (Ctrl+K) > General > Preset Syncing.

3- Can you check if Swatches, Gradients, Patterns have presets in the panels? These panels can be accessed via Window menu. They are also part of the Essentials workspace.

4- If you import a set of brushes and relaunch Photoshop, is there any popup messages coming up before Photoshop shuts down?

5- What version of Photoshop did you update from?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again, 

After importing a set of brushes and closing Photoshop, can you please share the brushes.psp file generated that is located Win10: C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2022\Adobe Photoshop 2022 Settings

Thank you

Claudia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue stopped occurring after the 4th day 🤷‍:female_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines