• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop August update "Export as" artboards not working properly

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i would like to ask what happened to the export as artboards? It was better in the older version of photoshop. I work with a lot of artboards and export them all at once. From this update, I can no longer do that. I tried exporting 23 artboards (small sizes) at once and it just wouldn't. The only workaround i was able to find was to open the file in photoshop 2020 and export them from there, where it works well.

I would like to ask, whether anyone has found a workaround in photoshop 2021? I can really only export like 4 artboards maximum at once, which is unacceptable. 

+ i would like to ask whether its possible to get the old artboard exporting into photoshop 2021, because i really miss adjusting my artboard export quality by 0-100% scale rather than going in levels from very poor to very good... 

Thank you. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Probably the fastest way for us to debug an issue like this is to provide a PSD that exhibits the behavior (provide a link to CC files or Dropbox). Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines