Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Beta

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I"m trying to find/install Photoshop Beta, but can't figure it out. Can someone please help me do this? Currently I have v 24.4.1.

Thanks. Kirk

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

@kirkb4172 Photoshop Beta is available from the Creative Cloud app, you should see the Beta apps option on the left hand side panel

https://www.photoshopessentials.com/basics/how-to-download-the-photoshop-beta/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kirkb4172 Photoshop Beta is available from the Creative Cloud app, you should see the Beta apps option on the left hand side panel

https://www.photoshopessentials.com/basics/how-to-download-the-photoshop-beta/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much. That did it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i downlowed photoshop Beta but when I strat to use it, a message indicate "for 18yo and more". I am 37....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Julien30114549h5ux 

Why is the Generative Fill button greyed out if I'm over 18?

If you find that Generative Fill is greyed out for you and you're over the age of 18, it is possible that you may not have a valid Date of Birth associated with your Adobe ID account. To update your Date of Birth, you can do either of the following:

• Sign out and sign back in to both the Creative Cloud Desktop app and the Photoshop (beta) app
  • If you sign in using social sign-in (Apple, Google, and Facebook), ensure that your date of birth in that account is set to public instead of private.

Once your Date of Birth is up to date, relaunch the Photoshop (beta) app to enable Generative Fill.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/generative-fill.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, The beta Apps option is not visible on my creative cloud. How to do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Kevin30378207fd6v you have already posted this question, please do not cross post the same issue.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/adobe-support-community-guidelines/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines