• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop brush not working after update

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues with the new photoshop update and my brushes not working. I've reset my brush and settings. It's when I use my actions, it does nothing to my images. All of my actions are doing it. Help 🙃

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.
 What is the version of your macOS? What type of actions are you creating? Would you mind sharing a video with us?

Did you try re-installing the application?

Go to Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, uncheck Use Graphics Processor, and restart Photoshop.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, no tools / brushes are working. 

I just formated my whole mac just to give it a fresh start for the Adobe softwares.

WT* is happening with photoshop lately? We can't even use it to work anymore... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear about the trouble @Bertrand5C3A 

Please share the system info of Photoshop from Help > System info > Copy & paste into a text document > upload to Creative Cloud files (https://assets.adobe.com/files) and share with us. Do they work fine now? We're here to help, just need some info.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines