• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Brush, Pencil, Eraser Tool not working on the Acer ConceptD 7 Ezel Notebook

New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got myself the Acer ConceptD 7 Ezel and strangely enough everything works except the tools with brush settings in Photoshop. These tools don't even register when I try to use them (not even drawing, painting without pen pressure). I tried other drawing and painting applications such as Clip Studio Paint and Affinity Photo and everything works perfectly. The brushstrokes register and are pressure sensitive. I am using Windows 11.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the ConceptD is using EMR technology. The solutions shown there are not compatible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The parts about windtab and windows ink still apply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines