Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Brush stroke bug, curve becomes a bunch of straight lines jagged up

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

QQ截图20181031143849.jpgas shown in the pic

this is 100% replicable by zooming out then drawing curves quickly.

this happens with Photoshop 2019 and 18, i have not tried other versions, on windows 7 with wacom intuos pro tablet.

I do not know the keywords to finding the answer so if this was already answered somewhere, i'd love to know the fix for it.

Paint tool sai does not have such issues so i am assuming its something about Photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue :S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too have this problem. I made a comment of my own on the issue before seeing this - I have noticed that keeping a different software open (in my case TVPaint), and switching over to that and drawing a few strokes, removes the problem in Photoshop for a few moments. But that's really no help at all, as the problem returns very swiftly. However, it might shed some light on what the cause might be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines