• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Bug

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I keep receiving this bug on Adobe Photoshop (23.0) like it would just freeze when I open a file, I did every fix Adobe offered but none resolve the problem. Can anyone please help with this problem, I really need Photoshop for my college. Thank you so much.

1.PNG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for the prompt reply, I really appreciate it. My Photoshop runs without graphic processor but is there a way I can fix and run my Photoshop again with my processor enabled? (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650) 

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please check your driver for the graphic device. Do you use the latest one? If not download and install the latest version. If you use the latest try to install an older one.

Is your system up-to-date?

Have you checked the steps in this document?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines